Aims and Objectives
The aims and objectives of Ipswich Town First are:
- To empower and unite the supporters of Ipswich Town Football Club (“Club”) by providing a proactive body with real influence for the benefit of both the club and the wider community.
- To enable the views and interests of supporters to have a greater influence in the decision making of the Club through acquiring shares and voting rights in the Club or other Company that controls the Club, and through having elected and accountable representation on the Board of the Club.
- To strengthen the bonds between the Club, the supporters and the community and aid communications in matters of interest.
- To be the conscience of the board and to protect the integrity of the Club.
- To support and encourage existing and future youth and community initiatives.
- To encourage the Club to compete at the highest level.